User Tools

Site Tools


drill_hall

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
drill_hall [2021/01/16 22:13]
mikeuma [History] updated two reference links
drill_hall [2021/01/16 22:16] (current)
mikeuma [History] updated another reference link
Line 14: Line 14:
 Drill Hall opened in 1883, primarily for military training.  It was retrofitted in 1899 to allow for the basketball and track teams.((http://scua.library.umass.edu/youmass/doku.php?id=d:drill_hall)) Drill Hall opened in 1883, primarily for military training.  It was retrofitted in 1899 to allow for the basketball and track teams.((http://scua.library.umass.edu/youmass/doku.php?id=d:drill_hall))
  
-The first official game in the building, and for the school's men's basketball program, was on January 10, 1900, against the Northampton YMCA, with a win for the home team, 14-9.((http://www.umassathletics.com/sports/m-baskbl/archive/012010aac.html))+The first official game in the building, and for the school's men's basketball program, was on January 10, 1900, against the Northampton YMCA, with a win for the home team, 14-9.((https://umassathletics.com/sports/2016/7/1/sports-m-baskbl-archive-012010aac-html.aspx))
  
 Over the 24 seasons of Drill Hall's use, the men's basketball program went 107-35 at home, a .754 win percentage. Over the 24 seasons of Drill Hall's use, the men's basketball program went 107-35 at home, a .754 win percentage.
drill_hall.txt ยท Last modified: 2021/01/16 22:16 by mikeuma